How do I know if my lung cancer is NSCLC or SCLC?
Usually, this information can be found in the diagnosis part of your medical record. Most lung cancers are NSCLC and only about 10-15% of lung cancers are SCLC. Extensive stage SCLC means your tumor has spread far from the original site. Limited stage SCLC means your cancer is only in one part of the chest and has not spread to the other lung or other organs.
Ready to Own Your Lung Cancer Journey?
- Complete the lung cancer questionnaire.
- Get your list of advanced lung cancer treatment options.
- Compare treatments of patients like you.
- Learn about the treatment or trial that’s right for you.
- Get the guidance you need.
LUNG CANCER COMMUNITY
Girlfriends and Boyfriends, Let’s talk about breasts! Bosoms, boobs, breasts, chest. We all have them…in one form or another. For some, they are nothing more than a body appendage we