What are Lung Cancer EGFR Mutations?
EGFR stands for Epidermal growth factor receptor. It is a protein on the surface of our cells that usually helps the cells grow and divide. EGFR-positive lung cancer means there is an EGFR mutation that has damaged the protein, causing rapid cell growth which helps to spread the cancer. The following are the different EGFR mutations.
Ready to Own Your Lung Cancer Journey?
- Complete the lung cancer questionnaire.
- Get your list of advanced lung cancer treatment options.
- Compare treatments of patients like you.
- Learn about the treatment or trial that’s right for you.
- Get the guidance you need.
LUNG CANCER COMMUNITY
Girlfriends and Boyfriends, Let’s talk about breasts! Bosoms, boobs, breasts, chest. We all have them…in one form or another. For some, they are nothing more than a body appendage we