What is Colon Cancer Surveillance?
Bert O'Neil, M.D. Co-Director, UNC Gastrointestinal Oncology Program
Ready to Own Your Colon Cancer Journey?
- Complete the colon cancer questionnaire
- Receive your personalized list of colon cancer trials
- Compare patients’ treatment like yours
- Learn about the treatment or trial that’s right for you
- Get the guidance you need
COLON CANCER COMMUNITY
The Comeback Kids: Leal Patients, Real Stories
“It” is hard to come by. It is blood and sweat and tears…many, many tears…and usually not a lot of glory. It is about being courageous at your weakest
Leal Health, Our Story
“An informed patient is an empowered patient, and an empowered patient has the confidence to take a more active role in decisions about their care.” Since May is Melanoma Awareness
Cancer, Party of One
My Fellow Cancer Patient, Sometimes it’s lonely – having cancer. It can be difficult to witness the world continue to rotate at its normal, steady pace, when you have