Clinical Trial Specialist / Associate Medical Director
TrialJectory is a growing AI-powered decision assistance platform that democratizes access to advanced treatment information. Our AI technology, recognized by TIME as a best invention of 2020, matches patients with personalized advanced treatment options instantly, and provides them with expert support throughout their cancer journey. We also analyze the patient community’s real-world data of treatments and outcomes enabling all cancer patients to receive the best of care.
We are hiring a Clinical Trial Specialist / Associate Medical Director to join our team in U.S. or Israel.
- Develop and QA new indications (i.e. cancer types) that are added to the platform to ensure high quality of matched treatments
- Develop and QA additional tools and resources to facilitate the understanding of complicated clinical language by patients and caregivers
- Interact (by phone and email) with cancer patients, caregivers and medical professionals to provide information and guidance on advanced treatments matched through the TrialJectory platform
- Participate in team meetings and workshops to actively contribute to the expansion of the team’s oncology-related knowledge base
- Work with multiple teams within the organization ( e.g Marketing , BD and R&D) and collaborate on various tasks and projects
- PhD or MD in the field of Oncology is a must (e.g. cancer research, clinical development within pharma, medical communications working on oncology brands)
- Very good understanding of the clinical trials world
- Fluent in English – Both spoken and written
- Industry experience is desired but is not required for candidates with strong clinical oncology background
- Works well in a team
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to understand and explain clinical guidelines for clinical management of cancer patients
- Willing to work in a startup environment
How to Apply:
- To be considered for the Clinical Trial Specialist / Associate Medical Director position please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.