What are Breast Cancer Symptoms?
Susan K. Williford, M.D., Medical Oncologist Explains
Throughout a woman’s life she may experience many changes in her breasts, especially around the time of her menstrual cycle. Things that should bring attention to the women are changes in the nipple, especially nipple discharge, a lump in the breast that is hard like a small almond or pee, a rash on the breast that does not go away, or swelling in the breast that does not go away.
Although, these may not be cancer they should be brought to the attention of the physician and the patient should go to the office for an exam.
Ready to Own Your Breast Cancer Journey?
- Complete the breast cancer questionnaire.
- Get your list of advanced breast cancer treatment options.
- Compare treatments of patients like you.
- Learn about the treatment or trial that’s right for you.
- Get the guidance you need.