What are breast cancer subtypes?
Breast cancer subtype information comes from a test that is done on your tumor tissue, called ‘immunohistochemistry’, or ‘IHC’. It usually appears on the first page of your records. Look for the terms “ER”, “Estrogen Receptor”, “PR” or “HER2”. Sometimes it would be stated clearly if you are negative or positive for any of these.
Ready to Own Your Breast Cancer Journey?
- Complete the breast cancer questionnaire.
- Get your list of advanced breast cancer treatment options.
- Compare treatments of patients like you.
- Learn about the treatment or trial that’s right for you.
- Get the guidance you need.
BREAST CANCER COMMUNITY
We are interviewing members of our community about their experience participating in clinical trials. Your story could save lives. If you would like to be interviewed, please complete this quick
As if the stress of the new life limitations imposed by COVID-19, coupled with the pressure of the economic crisis, weren’t enough, the new way of treating cancer patients really