What is Leptomeningeal Metastases from Breast Cancer?
Leptomeningeal metastases consist of tumor cells growing either attached to the tissue covering the brain and spinal cord or floating in the cerebrospinal fluid (CSF). If you have leptomeningeal metastasis in the brain from breast cancer, it will most likely say so on your records. it is sometimes also called “Leptomeningeal carcinomatosis (LC)”
Ready to Own Your Breast Cancer Journey?
- Complete the breast cancer questionnaire.
- Get your list of advanced breast cancer treatment options.
- Compare treatments of patients like you.
- Learn about the treatment or trial that’s right for you.
- Get the guidance you need.
BREAST CANCER COMMUNITY
Girlfriends and Boyfriends, Let’s talk about breasts! Bosoms, boobs, breasts, chest. We all have them…in one form or another. For some, they are nothing more than a body appendage we