What is a breast cancer biopsy?
A tumor biopsy is a sample of tissue taken from your cancer in order to examine it more closely. Most likely a biopsy was taken from your breast tumor when you were diagnosed with breast cancer.
Ready to Own Your Breast Cancer Journey?
- Complete the breast cancer questionnaire.
- Get your list of advanced breast cancer treatment options.
- Compare treatments of patients like you.
- Learn about the treatment or trial that’s right for you.
- Get the guidance you need.
BREAST CANCER COMMUNITY
Girlfriends and Boyfriends, Let’s talk about breasts! Bosoms, boobs, breasts, chest. We all have them…in one form or another. For some, they are nothing more than a body appendage we