What is a breast cancer biopsy?
A tumor biopsy is a sample of tissue taken from your cancer in order to examine it more closely. Most likely a biopsy was taken from your breast tumor when you were diagnosed with breast cancer.
Ready to Own Your Breast Cancer Journey?
- Complete the breast cancer questionnaire.
- Get your list of advanced breast cancer treatment options.
- Compare treatments of patients like you.
- Learn about the treatment or trial that’s right for you.
- Get the guidance you need.