What is Adjuvant Therapy treatment for Breast Cancer?
Adjuvant therapy is used after your surgery (or other procedure aimed at removing your primary tumor) to delay or prevent your cancer from coming back. Even if your surgery was successful, it is possible that some undetectable cancer remains.
What are types of adjuvant treatment?
Ready to Own Your Breast Cancer Journey?
- Complete the breast cancer questionnaire.
- Get your list of advanced breast cancer treatment options.
- Compare treatments of patients like you.
- Learn about the treatment or trial that’s right for you.
- Get the guidance you need.
BREAST CANCER COMMUNITY
2020 has been a difficult year for all of us. At times, we have been completely overwhelmed by the COVID-19 pandemic, but throughout, we have persevered to make a difference