What are Bladder Cancer Risk Factors?
M. Craig Hall, M.D., Urologist Explains
Understanding Risk Factors of Bladder Cancer
Ready to Own Your Bladder Cancer Journey?
- Complete the bladder cancer questionnaire
- Receive your personalized list of bladder cancer trials
- Compare patients’ treatment like yours
- Learn about the treatment or trial that’s right for you
- Get the guidance you need
BLADDER CANCER COMMUNITY
Cancer, Party of One
My Fellow Cancer Patient, Sometimes it’s lonely – having cancer. It can be difficult to witness the world continue to rotate at its normal, steady pace, when you have
Intimacy & Cancer: A Personal Affair
Intimacy. Finally…there it was… the real victim of my cancer treatment. The honest-to-goodness casualty of the brutal side-effects inflicted by the cancer drugs that were saving my life but consequently
10 Things NOT to Say to a Cancer Patient
Dear Friend, Caregiver, Loved One and Perfect Stranger, Not to overstate the obvious, but people with cancer get tired, exhausted, simply depleted…physically and mentally and emotionally. Even their hair hurts.